Things that have happened in the last two weeks:
- Moved out of my apartment and back in with my dad.
- Sent my sister off to Boston, where she is doing awesome - but I miss her.
- Got a lot of loan experience at work, which was terrifying but was really educational. I’m glad I did it - I didn’t want to but now that it is done I feel like I might actually enjoy loans.
- My boss quit at work. So there is a lot up in the air with that.
- Went on some runs and adopted my brother as my new running buddy. That way I’m a lot more motivated (and he can get out of the house since he is grounded from all things fun).
- I tried a yoga class (a free one!) and it wasn’t awful. Very relaxing and surprisingly exhausting. I’ll definitely be back.
So yeah, lots of change. Overwhelming but all good things. I’m so ready for a vacation though. June 7, get here soon!!!